Entering the Competition
How to Enter
Create an account
- Enter your e-mail address and proceed to the account registration page.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the address provided on the form. Click the link in the e-mail to access the entry form.
- When completing the Account Registration form, please provide all information requested.
Artist and Work Details
- Log in to the entry site and go to My Page.
- Click on "register a new work."
- After registering Artist and Work Details, your application is complete.
- Are there any entry conditions?
Entries must meet the following three requirements.
- The work submitted must be an original digital artwork created by the applicant.
- The submitted work must meet the rules and requirements of the ADAA.
- The entry must be submitted through the official ADAA home page.
- Are there any entry fees?
There is no entry fee, but all costs for application and exhibition, such as transportation, insurance, and special equipment or programs required for exhibition should be borne by the entrant.
- Can groups participate?
You may submit group work as an individual entry by a representative member. You may register other group members and organizations in the entry when registering work details.
- How many entries can be submitted per person?
There is no limit to the number of pieces that may be submitted by one applicant. The applicant must complete multiple entries to submit each work. However, only one account registration is necessary.
- Can I mail an entry by post?
This year we do not accept submissions by physical mail. Please submit your entry via the website.
- Will submitted works be returned?
We will not return submitted work.
- My work was produced/published before October 21, 2015. Can I still apply?
As long as it has not been published or was only published after October 21st, 2016, you may still submit work even if it was produced before that date.